Everyone needs help sometime.
Here are some supports and tools to get started.
Resources for Students with Immediate Needs:
- A Guide for Homeless Students (see scholarship information midway down)
- Help for Homeless College Students (see Navigating the System)
- Scholarships for Undocumented Students
- 2020 Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for Undocumented Graduate Students
- FAST Fund at Temple University
- FAST Fund at Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Career Closet at Temple University
Students Helping Students:
- Hungry? Tired? Stress Affecting Your Grades?
- Campus Resource Mapping Tool from Campus Compact
- California peer advising program
- New York peer advising program
Tools for Faculty and Staff to Support Students:
- Syllabus Statement Recommended for Faculty
- Tips on Helping Homeless College Students Succeed
- 5 Guides to Help Homeless College Students in CA
- State Laws on Higher Ed and Homelessness
- Start a FAST Fund
- Creating a Student Parent Program like the Family Resource Center at LAVC
- Learn about Campus Food Pantries
- Policy Toolkit: Today’s Students